March 17, 2013 § 1 Comment
Just a really quick update.
- I turned 21! Geesh now I really am a mad old fart.
- I started yoga. And I’m in love with it, even though I’m really sore right now.
- I’m in the midst of creating a magazine for my faculty. Very cool, I’m learning a lot, doing new stuff and I can’t wait to show you the end result.
- I’ve had no obligations from tuesday till now, unfortunately I didn’t do a thing of what I was supposed to do. Now it’s a sunday evening and there’s not enough time left…I’m hoping I WILL learn from this. And seeing how I’m all relaxed now, I should be ready to do much more this coming week!
- I did the selhelphipster’s law of attraction course! I have been finding coins everywhere! (If you have no idea what I’m talking about, go check out her blog!)
- My blog is on Alltop! Very cool:)
- My best friend is blogging as well. Check out her cool wall =
That’s all for now, enjoy what’s left of your weekend!
February 25, 2013 § Leave a comment
February 24, 2013 § Leave a comment
February 12, 2013 § Leave a comment
Here’s the last part of my plant inspiration trilogy. I wanted to show you some creative ways to pot your plants.
All plants can be found on my Pinterest plant board. This trilogy started because I was looking for some cool plants myself. I’ve got those plants three weeks ago, and they seem to be doing well. I’m proud they’re not dead yet. I’ll show them soon!
On a side note: you would think having class one day a week would ensure at least some free time. Well, I guess it does not. Anyway I’m doing a lot of fun stuff so you won’t hear me complain. But the blog seems to have taking a dive, don’t worry it’ll all work itself out soon.
February 7, 2013 § Leave a comment
I spotted this lamp @ style by emily henderson and I’m so in love with it! I’m in love with this whole house Emily styled for her show Secrets From A Stylist. I can’t legally watch the show since it’s only viewable in the US, so I might have to do some illegal downloading (Shh, don’t tell anyone). Anyway take a good look!
According to Emily (yeah we’re totally on a first name basis;)) it’s no longer available and used to be sold at West Elm. I’ll explain to you why I’m in love with this exquisite piece; first it has a unique frame, all chrome-y and crossed and see through and then it has this shade to die for! It’s rectangular and a pretty off-white, yeah basically I need this light in my life. But seeing how it is no longer on sale and was never sold around these parts in the first place, I should probably search for a look-a-like. Time for a trip to the thrift store. (Did you know there was a difference between vintage shops and thrift stores? I did not know that at all, now I get where the price differences come from. Though I still feel these stores sell exactly the same with a different price tag.)
Anyway off to the thrift store it is! Have you ever been this obsessed by a piece of furniture as well?
ps All the credit for the picture goes to Emily Henderson, I just did a small makeover!
February 5, 2013 § Leave a comment